msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] MSAR horse prospect FS

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Jorene Downs" <Jorene@CEOates.com>
  • To: "MSAR-List" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] MSAR horse prospect FS
  • Date: Wed Dec 11 17:50:59 2002

We have a '96 AQHA mare for sale whose sensible disposition is suitable for
MSAR training. I originally purchased her for that purpose and put her into
pro training, then my lower back defect causing decades of pain was finally
identified, and the docs strongly recommend if I want to continue riding I
should buy a gaited horse. The mare already has lots of desensitization to
Trail obstacles. Asking $4000. You can see "Peanut" on
http://www.ceoates.com/pnut.html

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Jorene Downs
Tulare County, CA