msar-riders - [MSAR] Re: Power Point/Unit Locator

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: MSAR Maintainer <msar@metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Mike Dillard <DILLARDM@mustang.k12.ok.us>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Re: Power Point/Unit Locator
  • Date: Tue Dec 10 11:04:00 2002

Mike Dillard <DILLARDM@mustang.k12.ok.us> wrote:
>This is a test to see if I am getting through firewalls. If
>anyone rerceives this please respond.

Mike,

Your e-mail quoted here, sent to Jorene and MSAR-riders, was
distributed to all MSAR-riders subscribers. I am replying to
the list and also to you directly, so you should receive two
copies of this. Also, I have changed your subscription just
a little, to "ack" you on any messages you send to the list.
You can change the subscription settings yourself, using the
web archive's interface (url below).

I hope this helps,

Una

Maintainer,
http://www.ibiblio.org/msar and msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

PS to new subscribers: to read old messages see the archives
on http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/msar-riders/.