monkeywire - [monkeywire] Boysen's version of the OSU Chimp Center takeover

monkeywire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: The #1 source for news about monkeys and apes

  • From: Benjamin Bayliss <ctrkgrendel AT yahoo.com>
  • To: monkeywire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [monkeywire] Boysen's version of the OSU Chimp Center takeover
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 19:16:56 -0800 (PST)

Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:19:11 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
From: Sally Boysen <sboysen AT earthlink.net>
To: XXXX
Subject: Re: "Proposed" closing of Chimpanzee Center
CC: XXX

FYI.  In the interest of time and efficiency, I am copying you all on the response I sent today regarding events occurring at the Chimpanzee Cognition Center at Ohio State this week.

There are suggestions for contacting members of the University administration at the bottom of my response, including PHONE AND FAX numbers for Pres. Karen Holbrook, the VP for Research Robert McGrath, and the FAX number for the Admin. Offices of the Board of Trustees.

If possible, please call AND fax to let Bricker Hall know how you feel about the announcement, understanding that it is not common knowledge how they staged the "take-over" of the Chimp Center on Tuesday of this week.

Also importantly, if you can send this message out to other lists and/or bulletin boards with which you interact, we can spread the word much further and much more quickly.

As I said, it ain't over till the fat chimp sings.

Warmest regards for the outpouring of love and support from across the US,
Sally