monkeywire - [monkeywire] Monkeywire list traffic

monkeywire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: The #1 source for news about monkeys and apes

  • From: Carrie McLaren <carrie AT stayfreemagazine.org>
  • To: monkeywire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [monkeywire] Monkeywire list traffic
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 14:21:40 -0400

Dear list members:

Thanks to everyone who has been submitting stories to Monkeywire. Keep 'em coming!

In order to keep list traffic low (ideally, 5 stories per week at most), Joe and I are going to be rejecting more. We'll keep trying to select the most unusual and interesting, but we often goof. Please forgive us and don't take it personally if we reject your item; and please don't stop sending them. With your support, we shall continue to meet your primate news needs.

thanks,
carrie

  • [monkeywire] Monkeywire list traffic, Carrie McLaren, 06/08/2004