monkeywire - [monkeywire] Monkeywire Monthly call for submissions

monkeywire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: The #1 source for news about monkeys and apes

  • From: Carrie McLaren <carrie AT stayfreemagazine.org>
  • To: monkeywire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [monkeywire] Monkeywire Monthly call for submissions
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:40:50 -0500

Hello. We are pleased to announce that it's time for another
installment of the HUGELY POPULAR Monkeywire Monthly. The Monthly (which comes out yearly) is where we take a break from hard news and run primate-friendly reviews, links, and commentary from readers.

If you're on this list, we'd like to hear from you! Send us your monkey anecdotes, movie/book/web reviews, excerpts from recommended books/articles, and other miscellany. Rules are few, but brevity is appreciated. Anything that you think would interest fellow Monkeywire subscribers will work. We will edit for readability and length.

Deadline: Friday, January 30
Email submissions to: carrie AT stayfreemagazine.org

Please.

Thank you,

Carrie McLaren and Joe Garden
Co-Moderators

p.s. Remember, of course, that you are all free to post news to the list at any time: monkeywire AT lists.ibiblio.org.

  • [monkeywire] Monkeywire Monthly call for submissions, Carrie McLaren, 01/15/2004