monkeywire - "MONTHLY" Miscelaneous column submissions...send 'em in!

monkeywire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: The #1 source for news about monkeys and apes

  • From: Joe Garden <joegarden AT yahoo.com>
  • To: monkeywire <monkeywire AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: "MONTHLY" Miscelaneous column submissions...send 'em in!
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:28:04 -0700 (PDT)

My appologies to Annia first and foremost. That was not meant to a an
on-list question.

Anyhow, this is the time where we ask the readers for their submissions to
the MonkeyWire "monthly" column on monkey-related things that don't
constitute hard news. These include monkey product reviews, film reviews,
jokes, personal anecdotes, whatever. it's wide open.

Please send them to joegarden AT yahoo.com by next Wednesday.

Thank you.

Joe Garden