monkeywire - Monkeywire Monthly Column

monkeywire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: The #1 source for news about monkeys and apes

  • From: annia <ciezadlo AT earthlink.net>
  • To: monkeywire AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Monkeywire Monthly Column
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 22:50:04 -0400

Hello Monkeywire subscribers,

If you're on this list, we'd like to hear from you! Send us your
commentary, reviews, personal anecdotes, excerpts from books/articles,
and other miscellany for the first ever MONKEYLINE column. Rules are
few, but brevity is appreciated. I will edit everything for readability
and length.

We'd also love suggested readings or web links (preferably with
descriptions). Illustrations -- photocollages? animation? -- will be
welcomed. We'll add them to the web page.

Email your submissions: annia AT monkeywire.org
Deadline for the first installment: Midnight on Friday, December 1st.

Remember, of course, that you are all free to post news to the list
(monkeywire AT franklin.oit.unc.edu ) at any time.

annia

  • Monkeywire Monthly Column, annia, 11/14/2000