microid - Re: [Microid] MicroID draft problem

microid AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Terrell Russell <terrellrussell AT gmail.com>
  • To: Eran Sandler <eran AT yedda.com>
  • Cc: microid AT lists.ibiblio.org, Otto <otto AT ottodestruct.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Microid] MicroID draft problem
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 09:37:38 -0400

The period seems a better fit, I agree.

Can we dig up a spec link defining the NMTOKENS you posted, stpeter? I expect we'll want to have a clean chain of reasoning if this change moves forward.

Terrell

Eran Sandler wrote:
I also thought about underscore but it doesn't look good.

Essentially we do need a concatenation, that's why we used + (among
other things) so perhaps we should use the period.

Eran