market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Salutations, market farming

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Shoemaker, William H" <wshoemak AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Salutations, market farming
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 15:17:07 +0000

Bobbett's email ended up in my junk folder. Glad I found it. I always thought Market Farming was a very productive email list. It seems that social media undercut a number of the lists I subscribed to. But I have boycotted social media. The more I learn about Facebook, the more I feel it was the right decision.

Even if this list is revived at a reduced level of interaction, its worthwhile to me.

William H. Shoemaker

Retired fruit and vegetable horticulturist

University of Illinois

wshoemak AT illinois.edu