market-farming - [Market-farming] tomatoes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "eglatyne AT tds.net" <eglatyne AT tds.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] tomatoes
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 18:03:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all, I miss you and all your good advice. I know it's not red, but a
bright pink and it is an heirloom out of this world flavor. Is is the Dester
Tomato from seed exchange, oh and it is early too for a big tomato. I grew
some of the indigo tomatoes and they didn't taste good to me either Carol
Thomas, Sweet Briar Herb Farm, Onalaska, WA