market-farming - [Market-farming] Need new source for oval harvest tubs/totes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Moyer <ramoyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Need new source for oval harvest tubs/totes
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 08:47:51 -0400

Have been using oval Keter tubs, 43 liter or 11 gal.
Need to replace these.  Keter says discontinued item.

We like oval design so can place long-stemmed or perishable items in bottom, grab both handles with one hand, and carry from field.

Please suggest alternatives.  My labor pool begins at age 9.

Richard Moyer
SW VA