market-farming - [Market-farming] the list

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Carol Thomas <eglatyne AT tds.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] the list
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 16:31:54 -0400 (EDT)

I'm a small farmer but I have receive so much good and useful information
from this list and sometimes I find it is a little difficult to navigate FB.
It has so much junk that has to be past through before you get anything that
is worth while. If something happens to this list I'll be very sad. I feel I
know you better here Sweet Briar Carol

  • [Market-farming] the list, Carol Thomas, 06/03/2015