market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] farm transition ideas?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mary Embleton" <mary AT oz.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] farm transition ideas?
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 12:42:25 -0700

Alicia,  I’m resending as the file I attached was too big for the list.

What state are you located in?  Many have FarmLink type programs like ours here in Washington state (and iFarm in Oregon in addition to OSALT).  They can usually provide you with a variety of resources and information on alternative land tenure models.  Email me if you would like a copy of the study we did on alternative land tenure models or visit our website at www.cascadeharvest.org and visit the FarmLink page to download the report.  Visit the National Farm Transition Network web page at http://www.farmtransition.org/netwpart.html to see a list of participating programs.  There are also a wide variety of funding models that might possibly work for you.

Please email me directly if you have additional questions.

Good luck!

In community,

Mary Embleton

Executive Director

Cascade Harvest Coalition

4649 Sunnyside Avenue North, Room 123

Seattle, WA  98103

Phone: (206) 632-0606     Fax: (206) 632-1080

Join Us! Facebook

Connecting farmers to farmers, farmers to markets & farmers to eaters.