market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Firm Market Start Times? Pros and Cons?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <clearviewfarm AT bluefrog.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Firm Market Start Times? Pros and Cons?
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 16:36:25 -0700

I don't really like having to sell to people before the start time, especially if I am pressed for time.  Once, I had a customer actually help me get setup, when she had to come in early and then be at another place at another time.  I am thinking that I may suggest that to other early birds in the future. It's not a big deal if I have plenty of time. I would have to be prepared and organized enough to delegate responsibility to someone not necessarily familiar with how they should take on tasks for me.  Thoughts on that?

Kurt Forman
Clearview Farm
Palmyra, NY 14522
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.