market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] ? about moon phase planting

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Etienne Goyer <etienne AT lejardinduvillage.ca>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] ? about moon phase planting
  • Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 20:00:04 -0400

My sincerest apologies. It's true that the vast majority of biodynamic
adepts are *not* into proselytizing; they generally keep it to
themselves. The specific lady I am talking about here (whom, as I said,
I otherwise appreciate a lot) has made it her mission to convince me of
the value of the biodynamic calendar. It's hopeless, but I still try to
be good sport. I just nod when she raves about it, no point in arguing
something that's not rational nor quantifiable.