market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Ginger - anyone else get shorted on their order?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <alison.wiediger AT hart.kyschools.us>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Ginger - anyone else get shorted on their order?
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 18:47:11 +0000

I think EVERYONE got shorted.  Disappointing for us as growers, and devastating for East Branch Ginger.  Hopefully, Puna Organics will get their issues ironed out, and East Branch can find alternative suppliers so they aren't dependent on just one grower.

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm

Sent from my iPad