market-farming - [Market-farming] Harvesting containers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: andrea davis <andrea.m.davis AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Harvesting containers
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 17:26:28 -0800

Since I started my little farm 5 years ago I used odd/ free containers and boxes to harvest and take produce to the farmers market.  I am looking into buying harvesting containers so I can stack them and load the truck more efficiently.

I am wondering from others on the list, what containers you have loved and what companies to purchase from.

I found these collapsible containers which I love but between the price and the shipping its a bit much

Thanks in advance for all your help,
Andrea

Quarter Acre Farm
Sonoma, CA