market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Alan Chadwick book from Logosophia: Performance In the Garden

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: ecoponderosa <3cedarsfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>, allan.balliett AT gmail.com
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Alan Chadwick book from Logosophia: Performance In the Garden
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 14:08:08 -0500

On 2/15/2013 7:40 AM, Allan Balliett wrote:

If you want to ask more questions about biodynamics or just learn more
about biodynamics, you can join Biodynamics Now! The International
Biodynamic Food and Farming Discussion group through www.bdnow.org
<http://www.bdnow.org>.

Could you subscribe me to your Biodynamics Now! list?

user = ecoponderosa
email id = 3cedarsfarm AT gmail.com

<>

I have spent the last hour trying to create a working yahoo account so I could directly subscribe to BD Now through the yahoo forum page.
No luck, I click on join this group and it says I need to create a yahoo profile. I create the profile and go back to subscribe...same thing all over again, round in circles.

Thanks for help with this.