market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] CSA Boxes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "stonecirclefarm tds.net" <stonecirclefarm AT tds.net>
  • To: pech <pech9 AT rocketmail.com>, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] CSA Boxes
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 08:36:10 -0600

Not sure where you're located but Jordan's Seeds in Minnesota sells smaller units of boxes.

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 8:12 AM, pech <pech9 AT rocketmail.com> wrote:
Good Morning everyone.....I'm expanding my delivery of CSA boxes and need to get some wax coated boxes....I've done an internet search but so far have only come up with company's that want to sell a whole skid....too expensive and too many....any advice?
Thanks
Have Fun
Dave
z6a