market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Broadforks

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Aaron Brower <aaronbrower AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Broadforks
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 09:34:35 -0800 (PST)

http://www.gemplers.com/product/198648/Bully-Tools-Broadfork-fiberglass-handle

I bought this one a couple years ago and have been happy with it. I think it is substantially cheaper than other ones. As I remember, if you search the web you may find a code for free shipping from gemplers, making it even a better deal. Because it was so cheap I didn't expect much but I was pleasantly surprised. The one I bought a couple years ago had wood handles. It seems they only offer fiberglass handles now.

I don't know enough to compare to the ones you are looking at, but it weights 17 lbs.

Aaron