market-farming - [Market-farming] cauliflower, romanesco

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Burke Farm <burkefarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] cauliflower, romanesco
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 10:13:12 -0400

Hi folks,

I'm fairly new to growing cauliflower and romanesco. My cabbage and
broccoli, planted at the same time, look great, and the brussels
sprouts are making sprouts too. The days to maturity listed on all
the crops are similar (brussels sprouts were the longest.) Is there
something I have done or not done that has resulted in no heads
forming on the cauliflower and romanesco? They are nice big plants..
just no heads yet.

Lisa Burke
Farming Engineers LLC
z5 central IN