market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Fruit Set Temperatures

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <allan.balliett AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Fruit Set Temperatures
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 07:04:06 -0400

You're hotter than we have been. Do you mean hot peppers or sweet
peppers? Hot peppers can take more heat. I've got a few peppers to
harvest today (sweet) but don't see a single blossom out there.
Everything else s.b. fine: we do irrigate and the plants themselves
look pretty good (but smaller than this time other years) I hope the
little bit of references I just posted helps. -Allan