market-farming - [Market-farming] USA plant import requirements database

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: NAFEX email discussion group <nafex AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] USA plant import requirements database
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 14:36:24 -0400

Hi all --

Legality of importing plant material into the USA, and reasons for this, have if I remember correctly come up from time to time on these lists (apologies for any crossposting).

I just came across this site which may be useful for determining restrictions (if any) on particular plant material and, in at least some cases, the reasons why some things are restricted:

2