market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Mild Winter Blues

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Carla Maness <manessfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Mild Winter Blues
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 13:21:12 -0500

We've also been battling aphids.  They are on the field planted crops, and in the greenhouse. I started spraying insecticidal soap a month ago, and I haven't gotten the upper hand yet. Last week I switched to Neem oil which seems to be working MUCH better. I'm still seeing aphids everywhere, but at least in the greenhouse I'm knocking them back some. I'm not sure my pepper plants will recover though.

Carla
Perkins, OK