market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Fighting the Good Fight

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <clearviewfarm AT bluefrog.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Fighting the Good Fight
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 20:17:36 -0700

I'm with Rivka on this.  I saw no direct association to Market Farming in that post.  I suppose someone could start a Farmers' Politics listserv, then we could let the political sparks fly!

Kurt Forman
Clearview Farm
Palmyra, NY 14522
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.