market-farming - [Market-farming] peppers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "stonecirclefarm tds.net" <stonecirclefarm AT tds.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] peppers
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 13:57:43 -0600

Anyone know of a good (true) orange sweet pepper that is available untreated?  I've tried Gourmet from Johnny's but it does not yield well and is not early enough.  I've also tried an "orange strain" of CA Wonder and it failed.  I see beautiful varieties offered in catalogs like Stokes but all their stuff is treated and I am certified organic.  I plan to try Oranos from High Mowing but would also like to trial 1 or 2 others.

Thanks.  -John