market-farming - [Market-farming] Bcs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lloyd Blackwell <lloydblackwell AT centurytel.net>
  • To: Farm List <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Bcs
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 17:04:18 -0600

Just wanted to say word about BCS tillers. We have been farming about 10
acres although age is requiring us to down size to about 5 acres this year.
We bought an eight horse BCS in 1994 there have many days when it only
stopped to fill with gas. Only maintenance has been tune ups and new tines.
A great machine.

Sent from my iPad
Lloyd

  • [Market-farming] Bcs, Lloyd Blackwell, 02/16/2012