market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Crop planning software

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Roots Farm <karen AT rootsfarm.info>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Crop planning software
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 06:47:23 -0400

Thank you. Kathryn!

All best wishes,

Karen

Roots Farm Organic Produce
Fruits, Roots, Vegetables & Herbs
Cochrane, DOMINICA
767-449-3038 (before 7 P.M.)

On Jan 25, 2012, at 2:49 AM, KAKerby AT aol.com wrote:

I've gotten enough requests (should have seen that coming) that I decided to park our spreadsheet temporarily on our website.  That way I can avoid any issues with attachment size/type filters for folks' various email systems.  I had to put it in a ZIP file before I could park it on the website.  Hopefully that's not a problem for anyone.  Here's the page:

The link itself is about one-third down the page, in a section called "FCF Farm Planning Spreadsheet Template".  The link is at the end of that section.

I won't have the link up for very long; I don't want folks to find it by accident and download it willy/nilly.  But I look forward to folks' comments (I think).  Anyway, I hope it's educational......
Kathryn Kerby
Snohomish, WA
Ruminations - essays on the farming life at frogchorusfarm.com/weblog.html