market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] agsquared

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Chrys Ostrander <chrys AT thefutureisorganic.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] agsquared
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 11:10:01 -0800

I've played with AgSquared a bit also since it went "live" and I share some of the frustrations and have noticed some of the shorcomings. I do think the tool reflects a great deal of thought put into it on the part of the developers. No, it's not perfect yet and yes, perhaps its present shortcomings make it less than useful for many operations.

However, I am sure the developers still want to hear feedback and also want to improve the tool, so, Lisa and others experimenting with it, I hope you share your views directly with them (I also have no financial interest in AgSquared-- just a farmer who has sought such a tool for a long-time .

Chrys

Chrys Ostrander, Director of Farming Programs
People for Environmental Action and Community Health
"Local Food for All"

Manager,
p.e.a.c.h. Community Farm at Pine Meadow

10425 S. Andrus Rd.
Cheney, Wa 99004
509-448-3066
farms AT peachlocal.com