market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] AgSquared

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: KAKerby AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] AgSquared
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 08:52:04 -0500 (EST)

I started playing with it yesterday.  I'm about to log in today to do more setup, after which I'll compare to some home-grown planning tools along with Market Forms.  Not sure which I'll end up using as my main planning tool this year.  But AgSquared has some nice features (as I thrash around learning how to make stuff work).

Along similar lines, I'd be curious if anyone on the list involved with livestock has any favorite livestock management software.  I would have liked to find one piece of software to manage both the crops half and the livestock half of the farm.  But apparently that's more difficult than putting people on the moon.
Kathryn Kerby, on her first cuppa this morning
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA
Ruminations - essays on the farming life at frogchorusfarm.com/weblo.html