market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] CSA Software

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <allan.balliett AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] CSA Software
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 15:46:49 -0500

We used Farmigo a little last season but found it very non-intuitive
and never had the confidence to 'go live' with it. I found the
organization very supportive and don't want to speak badly of them. At
the same time, I probably put more time into Farmigo than I could ever
have saved by using it. My background is in IT and office automation,
particularly Macintosh. It's possible that I'm rather spoiled and
expect the developer to do more work for me than they can do on other
platforms. -Allan in WV who isn't sure that something like Filemaker
isn't faster after all