market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Now......GMO sweet corn

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <sunnfarm AT netscape.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Now......GMO sweet corn
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 17:06:38 -0700

The only two varieties are Passion yellow and Obsession bicolor both are super sweets. If they had a white Se, I would already have my order in for 2012. I like Rodgers bc 0809 white. Unless you have grown sweet corn for market you will never know what a relief it is to grow the BT's...This year with a very dry spring pre-emergent herbicides failed. RR would have saved the day... Bob.