market-farming - [Market-farming] drop spreader

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "rbuck" <rbuck AT pacifier.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] drop spreader
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 12:06:29 -0700

Hi folks,

I’d like to find a 48” drop spreader with sufficient clearance to use on semi-permanent raised beds, say 6 inches clearance.  The material I want to spread would typically be a custom blend of various materials and would consist of both powders and pelletized material at the same time.  There are quite a few different manufacturers on Google so I’m hoping you all have some advice on brands and features that you have found particularly useful.  Thanks in advance for the help.

Roy