market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] cool farm footwear

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Sheila Payne <srp75 AT msn.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] cool farm footwear
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 15:05:40 -0600

Nothing but Keene sandals for me....in addition to toe protection and easy adjustment to loosen/tighten, the best part is you can throw them in the washing machine... ta da...like new again.  Well, except the 6 year old pair I did have to retire as they finally got a tread issue, but they still looked good coming out of the washer.