market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] It does not have to be Farmall

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] It does not have to be Farmall
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 17:23:40 -0400

One thing about the G (and probably the Cub) - the only resemblance of a
spring is the curved metal seat support. Very bumpy ride. And definitely not
power steering.

Sorry, I just got a used Kubota L3400 for a general work tractor/bucket - it
turns on a dime, and is a joy to ride.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY
http://rhomestead.com facebook/rhomestead