market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] wholesale questions

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rob Wallbridge" <rob AT songberry.ca>
  • To: "'Curtis Millsap'" <cmillsap1 AT yahoo.com>, "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] wholesale questions
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 21:50:55 -0400

Check our Small Farm Central (www.smallfarmcentral.com). They have an E-commerce feature that they do as either part of a website or as a standalone service. It’s a monthly fee, so you can turn it on and off as you please, and only pay for the months when you’re actually using it. I moved my website over to their service this spring and have had great service from them – planning to activate an on-line ordering feature as soon as we finally get enough produce to justify it – boy, things have been slow this year!

Cheers,

Rob

Rob Wallbridge

Songberry Organic Farm