market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] WWOOFing

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marc Winterburn" <marcw AT oceanbroadband.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] WWOOFing
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 10:58:02 +0800

We have been Wwoofer hosts here in West Oz for many years and have had hundreds of Wwoofers and the vast majority have been great experiences. We get 6 hrs work per day in exchange for room and food and they get to experience aussie country life.

Over here if backpacking foreign tourists work 88 days in the country they get a 1 year extention to their working holiday visa.

Marc