market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Willsie Equipment

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Antoine Gendreau Turmel <fermecouleedouce AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Willsie Equipment
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 07:44:47 -0400

Title: Re: [Market-farming] Willsie Equipment
I bought a seeder from them two years ago. They have good service and a nice inventory of used equipment.

The seeder is named “Clean Seeder” from the company Jang Automation. It is a very good hand-held precision seeder, with gear drive and different planting shoes. It’s much better than the Earthway.

Antoine G Turmel

Ferme de la Coulée Douce
St-Antoine-de-Tilly, Québec
www.FermeDeLaCouleeDouce.com

6 acres of organic vegetables, 250 members CSA, zone 4