market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Roma tomato variety

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "MAsteveINE" <MAsteveINE AT 207me.com>
  • To: <gofish54 AT centurytel.net>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Roma tomato variety
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 15:09:21 -0400

Roma is a Roma, like Ford is a Ford and not a Dodge or some JapCrap.

But then read the page of Open Pollinated Past Tomatoes, (67) at Fedco.

MAsteveINE
This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the
Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.
 Let us give praise to our maker and glory to his bounty
by learning about... BEER." - Friar Tuck