market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] is the list quiet

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marcy" <mlynnn AT wildblue.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] is the list quiet
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 21:55:26 -0600

Seems like a lot of extremes.  Here we’re hoping for some rain or snow this weekend. We’ve had about 3/8” total - since January.

We planted our earliest ever planting of sweet corn this past week but have a couple cold nights ahead.

I keep wishing for some moisture, but then hear about folks that have way too much and remind myself that we can add more moisture by irrigating, but it’s pretty hard to work the other way.

Marcy

SE Colo