market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] The Health Department at the Market

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Thamnophis <thamnophis AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] The Health Department at the Market
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 08:28:15 -0500

You might experiment (carefully) with a little dry ice too to augment
the regular ice. Wrapped in layers of newspaper it would, if anything,
keep the cooler much too cold - freezing eggs etc solid. Here it can
be bought at the bigger grocery stores.

I would use a couple/few smaller coolers rather than one large one.
Put a layer of those blue re-usable ice packs on the bottom and leave
the cooler lid shuts till the first cooler is empty.

Joe
Boone, IA
5a