market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Sorta OT - getting farm insurance for eggs, meat, dairy

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: michelleann7 AT yahoo.com
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Sorta OT - getting farm insurance for eggs, meat, dairy
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 20:32:33 +0000

Not sure I agree with separation of farm and home. This may not be practical
for the smaller folks. My agent wants all of my business farm and personnel.
I have product and personal / farm liability with farm property equip and
tractors through Nationwide Agribusiness. Local chicken farmer hooked me up
with agent and he has farm and home with auto with them. Good rates. My agent
is a little aggressive though and she is hungry for business. Farm bureau is
high and not that flexible. My contribution. Don't have the pigs, chickens or
eggs myself ... Yet.
Michelle Hromyak
Romy Farms SC