market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] floating row cover nightmare

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Todd Lister <toddlister1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] floating row cover nightmare
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 08:02:20 -0500

My wife said the same they. My guess is they were passersby who stopped to video the waves on the covers caused by the wind and caught the unfolding.
Todd

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 7:51 AM, Deb Taft <growbd AT aol.com> wrote:

Wow.  That is beautiful...and horrible!

I think I might have put down the camera in favor of trying to secure the rows that were still on the ground!