market-farming - [Market-farming] Allis G and Farmer John

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "MAsteveINE" <MAsteveINE AT 207me.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Allis G and Farmer John
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 13:53:21 -0500

We have a local group which says it is about transitions, and as far as I can find out it is about going from gasoline to anywhere! Well, any how, this months movie was "The Real Dirt on Farmer John" (which I reccomend to every
vegetable  grower) and they had a couple restored Gs;  the last scene of the film is of them running sans
driver and a GPS reader sticking up behind each  seat.

MAsteveINE