market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tomato seed

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joan Vibert <joan AT windwalker-farm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tomato seed
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 08:16:40 -0600

Title: Re: [Market-farming] Tomato seed
Thanks for those suggestions – I think I’ll give all of them a trial this summer.  Just hope this summer is better for tomatoes than last summer.  We had great tomatoes in the high tunnel and the tomatoes outside just sat and refused to ripen until well into late August and September – so weird!

Joan
Windwalker Farm
Ottawa, Kansas