market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Websites

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Websites
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 20:40:21 -0500

I went with a blog finally (Wordpress) because it puts the latest post at the top and because I hoped to get my CSA members sharing recipes.  There are many Wordpress templates that let you put your own photo in.  I was good at html, but my art skills are nil.  I just don't have the artistic eye.  I suspect FarmCentral is easier though.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY
Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com
Become a Fan on Facebook

Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and geese

"How we eat determines, to a considerable extent, how the world is used." - Wendell Berry

"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Frances Moore Lappe