market-farming - [Market-farming] Websites

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Deb Taft <growbd AT aol.com>
  • To: Market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Websites
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 13:14:40 -0500 (EST)

Hi All.

I know we talked about this last year but I can't find the thread.

What do you all use to build and host your websites?

I'm a decent end-user of most computer-y stuff but do not yet have any website experience. I'm definitely out of my element here and don't really know what to look for.  I do know I want something simple to start with but I don't want to limit my options as I get more comfy with the technology.

Is anyone using Small Farm Central?
What about something that uses WordPress?

Any help appreciated!

Deb
Mobius Fields
Sleepy Hollow NY