market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 95, Issue 33

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mark Weinheimer <mrw601 AT gmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 95, Issue 33
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 14:52:44 -0500

I, too would recommend a Super C for 72" centers.  I have both a Super A and a Super C.  The visibility is very good when running either 30" or 36" rows on the C.  The standard Super A will open up to 66" maximum tread on center, but the opening between the drop axle housings is still only about 28".  The rear cultivator arms replace the drawbar.  The A works very well for single rows with standard cultivating equipment, the C for 2 rows.  There are cultivator parts for both available from Wenger's in PA. Good luck with your tractor search.
-Mark

Message: 8