market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] tables

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sora AT coldreams.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] tables
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 13:18:31 -0700

> I was wondering if anybody would share their experience with the tables
> they
> use at market and where they bought them from.
I've been using the Lifetime tables for market for 11 years. Most of our
market is going with them also. They come in many sizes, some solid, some
fold in the middle. Lightweight, very strong, durable and guaranteed.
I've often seen them on sale through Staples, which is online and delivers.
Sora at Paradise Valley Organics N.Id

  • Re: [Market-farming] tables, sora, 11/03/2010