market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market Tables

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sue Wells" <farmersue AT myfairpoint.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market Tables
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 07:05:05 -0400

I bought mine at Costco, many years ago, 4 foot tables. This year, I bought
a 6 foot table, that folds in the middle. I don't like the 6 foot one, it is
heavier and harder for me to get in and out of the truck. It does have a
nice handle, but just hard for me. These last and mine go through a lot of
very hard use. The 4 foot ones they have now, don't look as wide, but maybe
they are, I just need to measure them. It is good to have different sizes,
for different set ups.
Sue
Vermont